1. I can’t believe that it’s finally Friday. This week seemed to drag by, I think mostly because I haven’t been getting enough sleep. Hopefully I’ll take the time to catch up on sleep this weekend.
2. I went to Pier 1 this week to look at Halloween decorations, yet ended up walking out with 3 Christmas ornaments. (An Eiffel Tower and 2 skeleton keys.) The Halloween decorations were just too expensive. Either that, or I’m too cheap. I just can’t bring myself to pay $25+ for one decoration.
3. I also bought my winter jacket. I hate that it’s already just about that time of year, but I need to be prepared. I also got some winter boots.
4. Monday night, I had dinner over at my Mom’s house. I got to see a friend’s daughter that I hadn’t seen in ages. She had just turned 3, and is mighty cute! She took a liking to me, and was even wanting to sleep over at my house by the end of the night.
5. I didn’t realize that poking someone on Facebook is still a thing. Who does that still?
6. I held the door for a guy one morning this week, which lead him to strike up a conversation with me. When I tried to part ways to go catch my bus, he tried to make me go get coffee with him. This took place at 6:20 in the morning, and he was much older than me, so I was rather leery of him. Awkward.
7. I took Baby E on a walk to one of the many ponds in his community. After snack time, we were looking out at the ducks, when I noticed muskrats! I think it’s funny that up until last month, I had never seen a muskrat, and now I’ve seen three. There’s so many great place to walk in E’s community, so we’ve always got something exciting to do!
What are your plans for the weekend?