Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Can you believe that it’s already been 100 weeks of Ten on Tuesday? I haven’t been doing it from the very first one, but pretty darn close!

1. How do you take your coffee? Ideally, with a good bit of flavored creamer. Since creamer is too expensive for every day use, I add a bit of sugar and coffee whitener.
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies? A mixture of both; crispy around the edges but soft in the middle.
3. Do you wear a belt everyday? I actually don’t even own a belt. I really should wear one with certain jeans, but I’m just not a fan of them.
4. What is your favorite color combination? Almost any combination involving pink, although lately, I’ve really been loving the combination of gray and yellow.
5. Do you like sour candy? Yes, I sure do!
6. How often do you do laundry? 2-3 times a week.
7. Did you ever wear braces? No.
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals? Heck no! I get confused after…3. Yeah, I always confuse 4 and 5, so I just don’t deal with it.
9. What is your favorite form of social media? Twitter. I check it at least a million times a day.
10. How do you feel about chin dimples? I’m indifferent toward them.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...