Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday28

1.  Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
10 years ago, I was 14, so I didn't have a cell phone. In fact, I didn't get my first cell phone until sometime after high school.


2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you? 
The first one I can remember is The Velveteen Rabbit. It'll always hold a special place in my heart.


3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it? 
I still haven't had my first car. Crazy, I know.


4. Who was your hero growing up?
My parents, seriously.


5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
Thanks to Disney and other movies, I had unrealistic expectations. It wasn't quite what I thought it would be, since I was entirely too nervous for my own good.


6.  What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos) 
Letting my Mom decide that we needed SHORT hair. I looked like a boy. I'm still scarred from that.

7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
It's the recurring one I had about everybody in my neighborhood turning into zombies and coming after me. Ridiculous.

8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
I don't think I ever had any phobias as a kid. I certainly don't have any now (that I know of!)


9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
It's been so long since I've watched Sesame Street that I couldn't even answer this question. We'll just go with my fave character...Zoe.

10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
I think my hardest goals are yet to come.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...