Monday, April 26, 2010

My Guilty Pleasures

I’ve got a lot of guilty pleasures. When I’m having a bad day, I like to indulge in a few of them to make me feel better. However, some of them are definitely every day kind of guilty pleasures. Here’s a few, in no particular order:StarbucksImage via We Heart It

Starbucks: White Mochas, Peppermint Mochas at Christmastime, Iced Coffees and Passion Tea Lemonades in the summer. I love Starbucks. Buying me a drink will land you in my good graces.

Chocolate: What girl doesn’t love indulging in chocolate? Lindor is my favorite.

Ice Cream: I’m not sure if I’ve talked about my love for ice cream on here before, but oh my, do I ever love ice cream. I’m always trying to convince Stephen to go out for ice cream with me.

When I’m having a particularly bad day, I love to get in my pajamas, drink some Starbucks and eat some chocolate and ice cream. It’s the perfect cure to just about anything.

Reality TV: I watch an absurd amount of reality shows. I could probably dedicate an entire post to my love of them!
cellphone My Cell Phone: Two Christmases ago, Stephen bought me the HTC Touch Dual. I love this dang thing a little too much. I’m rarely without it, and when I am, I feel kind of lost.

Magazines (of any kind): I rarely buy magazines any more, but I love them all. My Mom buys all of the gossip magazines I love reading but would never buy. Once she’s done reading them, she drops them off for me! Me newest love? Martha Stewart. When did I grow up?

Blogs: Does this count as a guilty pleasure? The first thing I think about doing when I get home from a long day at work is laying on the couch to catch up on my Google Reader. Baking blogs are my biggest guilty pleasure!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...