Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#27

1.  What two cities should be moved closer together?
St. John, NB and Calgary, AB, so that I could see my best friend more often.

2. What was the first plane ride you took? 
I believe the first plane ride I took was when I was in grade 7, when we moved from Toronto to Calgary.

3. What continent would you most like to visit? 
Europe.

4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Any place along 17th Ave. There’s all kinds of cute little stores and restaurants there.

5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
The last time I went to the water park at West Edmonton Mall, I was pretty sick. I had absolutely no desire to be there, but we were on the trip to attend a concert, so none of our planned activities could be postponed. I wish I had stood up for myself and said that I didn’t want to go to the water park.

6.  You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes? 
I don’t need to be rescued! In fact, I’m happier here than I ever thought I could be!

7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most? 
The first day I have off, which varies week to week. Some days it’s Thursdays, some days it’s Fridays.

8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors? 
I love escaping to the mountains. I live close enough that we can make a day trip to go hiking or sightseeing. Perfect way to get away for a little bit.

9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer? 
Fun Fact: I make a “Summer List” every year, and fill it up with things that I want to accomplish during June, July and August. It’s usually filled with things like camping, seeing fireworks and having a BBQ. I haven’t made it yet this year, but you can bet that gardening will be included now that I live in a place where my balcony gets full sun!

10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
There’s no way I could pick  just one. Tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and the like are all pretty nerve wracking if you ask me.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...