Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Away From It All

edmonton

Stephen and I are heading to Edmonton today. We were offered a free ride (from my Dad, who is attending a conference there), so we decided to take advantage of it. We’ll be staying with Stephen’s Mom until Friday. We’re not even sure what we’re going to be doing while we’re there, since we couldn’t even afford to take a vacation in the first place. We both knew that we just needed to get out of Calgary for a couple of days and leave behind all of our responsibilities. I’ll just be happy to get some extra time with Stephen, which is rare due to his crazy work hours. In the mean time, I’ve still got a couple of posts scheduled, and when I come back, I hope to have a post up about what we actually did!
Enjoy the rest of your week! xo

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...