Monday, December 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. Do you do any volunteer work?
As of right now, no. I'm thinking of getting back into volunteering again though, so I'm looking for the best fit for me.

2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual?
I don't have a night ritual. My morning ritual consists of drinking coffee and reading blogs in my pajamas. Once I'm done that, I get ready for the day.

3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why?
I'd really rather not do either exclusively, so I'll say a combination of both. I'd much rather just eat healthier and get some exercise than go to extremes with either one.

4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home?
I'd prefer working out at home. I get embarrassed much too easily.

5. What do you think is a huge waste of time?

Waiting for transit. It's never on time.


6. What is one way you save time?
I can't think of an answer for this question other than plain old multitasking.

7. What is your current obsession?
My iPhone. I'm not much of a game person, but I'm addicted to the games on it.

8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass?
Twilight and everything related to that.

9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it?

Sort of. I took a book out of the library called "Let Me Eat Cake", but I haven't felt much like reading it. I need to find a more interesting book.

10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s?
All of my favorite songs aren't from my favorite genre of music, and most of them aren't even from the 00's. Despite that random fact, the only one that pops into my head at the moment is Firecracker by Josh Turner.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...