Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#58

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I’m a sucker for Brie.

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
Without nuts. Smooth and creamy is the way to go.

3. How do you feel about cats?
I’m not really a fan of cats. I don’t mind them when they’re at other people’s houses though.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
Meg Ryan, back in the You’ve Got Mail days.

5. Do you wear a watch?
No. I use my cell phone to tell the time.

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
I had a thing for boy bands, especially The Backstreet Boys, so pretty much any song by them. I don’t care how uncool that makes me.

7. Do you like scented candles?
Love them!

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Ketchup, relish, lettuce, tomato and cheese.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
I have a really bad habit of biting my nails, so I really don’t cut them all that often.

10. Do you sleep in socks?
I only wear socks if I have to, so no.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...