Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10


To find out more about Reverb 10, and how to reflect on this year and manifest what’s next, please check out the Reverb 10 website.

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

For my third Women of Wonder Mission, I went and helped out in a bakery for a few hours. Being there really helped me realize just how much I love baking and being surrounded by people who feel the same way. It’s made me realize that I need to take the next step and further my dreams. Only problem is, I still haven’t done that. The next step right now is to gather up a game plan for 2011, and figure out just how I’m going to make my dreams a reality.

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

In the past year, I’ve really come to appreciate space. It sounds trite, but when you’re living in a small apartment with your boyfriend, you can get on each other’s nerves pretty quick. We somehow still managed to come out of it loving each other more than ever, and I think that says a lot about us and our relationship. We never let our annoyances escalate into anything bigger. I’m expressing gratitude about it right now, through writing. It’s not like you can go say thank you to an apartment!

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

-Moving from the apartment to the new house.
-The Mexican Fiesta Party we had.
-My friends and family coming together to help me whenever I needed it.
-The Women of Wonder projects.
-My old job.
-My new jobs.
-The families that I’ve worked for over the past year.

While this list may not seem like a lot, all of these things were big events/occurrences throughout the past year for me. I’m excited to see what memories 2011 brings for me.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...