Monday, December 6, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I typically go for a grande, extra hot, no whip white mocha. At Christmastime, it's a peppermint mocha. In the summer, its an iced coffee with milk and vanilla.

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Avenue Diner. The Avenue stuffed French toast makes me drool just thinking about it.

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes, I am. I love the fact that I can tweet my thoughts and that someone out there may actually care! Twitter and blogging seem to go hand in hand.

4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I don't think I have a particular favorite, I just happen to really like a whole bunch. I do love that Rudolph cartoon though.

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I'd like to think I'm pretty decent.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture
.
No. I wish it was neater.

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yes, it is.

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
No, but I'd kill to go.

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but it probably all has to do with food. Oh! I prefer Coke over Pepsi.

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
I don't have one. I'm definitely interested in reading what other people have to answer for this one though!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...