Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday#39

I like the questions this week, they’re quite different!

For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.
1. Cell Phone
HTC Touch Dual- Stephen had the HTC Touch and I liked it, but hated the fact that it didn’t have a keyboard for when I didn’t want to use the touch screen. When I went to buy a new cell phone (Christmas gift from Stephen), they had a new version out that came with a keyboard! This is right before the iPhone blew up in popularity.

2. Email
Gmail. Everything about it is better than hotmail.

3. Toothpaste
I don’t have a set brand; I just buy whatever sounds the best to me at the time.

4. Car
We don’t have a car. I don’t even have a preference right now as to a type of car.

5. Writing Utensil
Pens, which I am super picky about. I hate regular ball point pens, and lately I’ve been favoring gel ink pens (Not the gel pens you’re probably thinking about) and fineliner pens. I’m always a fan of Sharpie and love their pens.

6. Lotion
I’ve recently tried to stop using products with parabens in them, so my requirements for lotion were that they have to feel good (I’m picky about the way a lotion feels), be paraben free and be relatively cheap. Vaseline’s Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion fits that bill perfectly at the moment.

7. Interior Paint
Since I’ve never been able to paint anything (My parents are renters and I’m currently a renter with a good paint job), I have no preference.

8. Soda/Drink
When it comes to pop, I’ve really been favoring Dr. Pepper and Coke lately.
I love juice of all sorts, and will almost always have it in the house.
My drinking water goes through the Brita Filter.

9. Laundry Detergent
Honestly, whatever’s affordable when we go shopping. Lately, it’s been Purex.

10. Medicine
I’m not quite sure what kind of medicine we’re talking about here, but we’ve got Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Nyquil, Gravol and Nytol in our cupboard.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...