Monday, November 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#54

1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Danishes, yum!

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Yes. When I was about 12, I was in the nativity play at church. I played a wiseman, and was even on the news (it was more of a brief glimpse of me).

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I'm terrible at accessorizing for some reason, but I love scarves.

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My dark jeans. Dark jeans are always flattering if they fit right.

5. What is your favorite color and why?
Pink. I'm just drawn to how fun it is.

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
My uncle makes these egg nog logs that are really yummy.

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Not a whole lot beats the smell of baked goods in the oven. My Mom is convinced that I make everyone in our hallway jealous of the delicious smells that are always coming from our apartment.

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
I don't have one. Maybe I should work on that.

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a teacher. I'm a nanny now,
so those plans didn't quite work out.

10. What is the last song or album you bought?

I believe it was a Sara Bareilles song.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...