Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 6

When I first decided to do 30 Days of Me, it was honestly because I was having writer’s block. My life just hasn’t been too exciting lately (outside of the Women of Wonder project), so I had no idea what to write about on the days that don’t have set blogging themes (Ten on Tuesday, Baking With Angela, 7 Quick Takes). I found two different versions of the 30 Days of Me lists and figured I would just combine the best of both. I never actually made a “master list”, so now I’m confusing myself as to which day I’m working on. Sorry if it’s seemed all over the place. I’m going to make a master list soon, and then post it for you to be able to see where I’m headed with it.

Anyway, today it’s all about short term goals for the month:

1. Pack up the condo.
We move out at the end of the month.

2. Price out (and possibly buy) some new furniture.
Our couch is a $60 find off of Kijiji and has seen better days. We need a new bedframe, a kitchen table and a craft desk for me as well. There’s also a bunch of other things that we’ll need, but this stuff is all at the top of our list of things to get as soon as possible.

3. Make the time to finish my Christmas plate.
I started painting a ceramic Christmas plate with a friend at a pottery studio, and now I need to make the time to go back before Christmas gets here.

4. Buy a Christmas tree.
We’re actually going to have room for a full sized tree this year!

What are your goals for the month?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...