Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 4

I’m combining the prompts from both lists for this one: A picture of somewhere you have been to & A photo of you two years ago.

Vancouver
The last time I went on a vacation (that I had to take time off work for and actually left the province for), was nearly two years ago when Stephen and I went to Vancouver and Victoria two years ago. I can’t believe that it’s been so long! We went for our first anniversary, which means that we’re nearing our third anniversary. We both have family in Vancouver/Victoria, so we decided to take advantage of spending some time with them and combine that with some sight seeing. It was truly one of the best vacations that I have been on! We plan to (hopefully) go back to Victoria this summer so that we can attend our nephew’s first birthday!

victoria

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...