Friday, November 19, 2010

7 Quick Takes (Vol 21)

1. I didn’t post yesterday. I thought I would post using BlogPress, but it held  my post hostage, and I never got around to fixing that issue. It feels weird not posting. Then again, I haven’t really had the time to bake lately, so it wouldn’t have been a baking post anyway.

2. We went from Sunny and warm on Monday, to freezing cold with a side of blizzard on Tuesday. Taking buses this week has been a nightmare. Once it snows, everyone and their mother takes the bus, so we all have to cram on like sardines. I can’t wait to move, so that I’ll be taking the bus against rush hour traffic.

3. Speaking of moving, we move out in 11 days. Cue the stress.

4. I can’t wait  to decorate for Christmas. We’ll actually have the room for a full size tree this year! There’s a store close to our apartment that’s selling cupcake ornaments, so I’m trying to convince Stephen to let me buy some for the tree. Our tree last year was a tabletop tree, so we’ll need a few more ornaments to fill up a full size one.

5. We went furniture shopping last night and purchased three things. I’m thinking of blogging about it, so you’ll have to wait to hear what we bought.

6. I feel like I’ve lost my blogging mojo lately. It seems like the 30 Days of Me isn’t doing anything exciting to my blog, as evidenced by the fact that I only received comments on Tuesday. Maybe I’ll drop the project? We’ll see. I’ve been more of a homebody lately, and that doesn’t make for very exciting blog posts.

7. I’ve been thinking about having some guest posters during the week that I move. If you’re interested in writing a guest post for me, let me know! I’ve already had 2 offers, but wouldn’t mind 3 more.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...