Friday, November 26, 2010

7 Quick Takes (Vol 22)

I hardly even know where to begin; it's been a whirlwind of a week.

1. Earlier this week, it was cold. Through a friend's blog, I found out that we were the second coldest place in the world. The coldest place? Antarctica. We hit a low of -36.5C. When I checked the weather on Tuesday morning, The Weather Network said that it felt like -41C with the wind chill. I will never get used to Calgary winters, no matter how long I live here.

2. Monday night, Stephen sprained his ankle walking home from work. Not only does it suck because he hurts so much and has to miss work, but it couldn't come at a worse time. We move next week you guys. Thankfully we have some people who have offered to help us out.

3. The packing seems to be coming along very slowly. I need to lock myself in the apartment this weekend and just get it done.

4. Speaking of packing, the boxes are taking over the apartment. There's barely even enough room for us to walk.

5. Next week is going to be a busy one for me, so when I put out a call for guest posters, a few friends stepped up to the plate for me. I hope you guys will be back next week to check their posts out, these are some of my closest blog friends and they're truly amazing. I've already received two of their posts and they don't disappoint.

6. On Monday, I have a little bit of a surprise for my Canadian readers. This one is really exciting for me, so hopefully you'll feel the same way.

7. I normally exchange Christmas cards with blog friends every year. If you want to receive a Christmas card from me, let me know! The only thing I ask is that you be someone I actually talk to, and not a random person I barely know. I don't want to hand out my address too freely.





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...