Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 7

A photo of your favorite place to eat

July 8 2010 009

Avenue Diner.

I’m not quite sure how we heard about it in the first place, but this restaurant has become a favorite of mine of Stephen’s, and we think of it as “ours”. My favorite thing to eat is the Avenue Stuffed French Toast (stuffed with smoked bacon, Brie, grilled apple and topped with home made apple syrup). I love the atmosphere, and the set up of the restaurant, it’s long and narrow. The place is always busy because the food is just that good. If I were to ever decide to have a (future) wedding reception in a restaurant, this would be the place. It would be limited to close family and friends though, because it’s just a little restaurant.

Come visit me in Calgary and I’ll take you to Avenue Diner!
Tell me, what's your favorite place to eat?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...