Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Fifteen

1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Making my apartment feel like a home. I’ll be sitting on my couch, looking around my apartment in amazement, because I still can’t believe that I live here, and I’m responsible for taking care of it and adding the special touches. True love.

2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
9lbs 14oz.
(You better believe I just called my mom and asked.)

3. What is your favorite perfume?
It’s currently Bouquet by Vera Wang

4. How many siblings do you have?
Two.
Tracy, 19.
Jessica, 18.

5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
I’ve given this a lot of thought for some reason. I firmly believe that I need to have kids in even numbers. Not only because I seem to have an aversion to odd numbers, but because I have spent enough times as a kid at an amusement park stuck without a partner to go on a ride with. I kid you not, I am going to have an even number of children, so that they always have someone to go on a ride with. I believed for the longest time that 4 would be the perfect number of children to have, but then I became a nanny for 4 children. Some days I swear I’ll never have kids, but after the first year of saying “if I have to have kids, I’ll only have one”….I’ve warmed back up to the idea of having 4.
(This question just made me realize that there’s a good chance I’m neurotic.)
(Also, I just read my answer to Stephen, and he agrees that I’m neurotic. But he still loves me, so I guess it’s ok.)

6. What’s the best class you took in college?
I haven’t gone to college.
Alternative answer that I was seriously contemplating writing: Your mom goes to college!!

7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
It was a game that my sisters, friends and I made up, called “Drive-by”. We would spend hours standing on this green electrical box, and whenever a car drove down the street slowly, we’d all jump off and hide behind the box, pretending that we were being shot at. I don’t know where the heck we got this idea from, and why on earth we would hide from slow cars (it’s the fast ones that shoot at you!). Again, I’m neurotic. That’s my new excuse for everything.

8. What character on Friends are you most like?
Stephen’s answer: Monica, because I’m neurotic.

9. Are you a phone person? (i.e.: Do you like talking on the phone?)
I only like talking on the phone if you’re the one who called me. I hate calling people, and feel incredibly awkward if I have to leave a voice mail message. Thank God for text messaging.

10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
I’ve never been on any big vacations. In fact, excluding the first two years of my life, I have never been outside of Canada. That being said, my best vacation was last year, when I went to Vancouver with Stephen.

I think I should have re-titled this post “A Neurotic Ten on Tuesday”
Why the heck am I embracing this all of a sudden?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...