Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some Things To Consider

As part of my desire to become more active at 20SB, I voted in the 20SB Bootlegger Awards. There are some seriously amazing blogs nominated, so if you’re  a member, I seriously suggest you take a few moments to cast your vote. You can do so right here. I do believe that voting ends this week, so if you’re going to to do it, do it quick!

Nominations for the Tenth Annual Weblog Awards are open. This is my first year voting, and I’m really hoping that some of my favorite blogs are nominated. You can cast your vote here. Nominations close January 12th. More information can be found on the website.

I convinced my youngest sister Jessica to get a blog. She started one on Live Journal, but before she could become invested, I convinced her to switch over to Blogger. You can find her over at playpen. She’s still brand new (only one entry so far), so be gentle! Tell her I sent you.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...