Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#13 (Roots and Rings)

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Early, all the freaking time. I’d rather be 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late. It’s like a disease.

2. What is your middle name?
Dorthea. I was named after the woman who was supposed to be my God Mother. Sadly, she was in a tragic car accident just before I was born.

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
8452

4. How big is your bed?
Queen size. Before I moved in with Stephen, I slept in a single bed and HATED it. I was so glad to be upgrading to a queen size, but we’re already wishing for a king size. Funny thing is, even if we do upgrade (one day), we’ll probably still end up cuddling in the middle. It’s just the way we sleep.

5. What are you allergic to?
I’ve recently developed an allergy to rabbits. Other than that, as far as I know, I’m not allergic to anything else.

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
The very first thing I have to do before anything else is go to the bathroom. Then I make my coffee.

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Anything that was shown on TGI Friday.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
As of right now, I don’t have much of a desire to go. Ask me again in about 4-5 years, when it actually comes up.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Yes.

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Whoever figured out the timer function on my coffee maker is a genius. Actually, whoever invented coffee is so amazing that I may just kiss them. On the mouth. That’s how thankful I am.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...