Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy!

1. Naps. Sometimes it's good to give in and take an afternoon nap! I had such a hard time getting out of bed though, my bed is so comfortable!

2. Family. Yesterday was a rough day (I may blog about it once the issues are sorted out). I called my parents for some help, and within the hour, my dad was downtown picking me up and helping Stephen and I with what we needed. He then dropped Stephen off at work and brought me back to my parent's place. My mom even made me home fries for supper! Never underestimate the power of the love of your family. It was just what I needed to turn a horrible day around.

3. Pink Toilet Paper. Yes, you read that right! Purex is raising money for Breast cancer by selling limited edition pink toilet paper. I was so excited to find this at the grocery store today that I beamed the whole way home. Of course Stephen and our roommate think I'm totally nuts, but I'm so excited to show the girls coming over tomorrow night. If spending ridiculous amounts of money on toilet paper was in our budget, I'd head right back to Safeway to stock up on pink toilet paper!

4. Parties. I'm hosting a Passion Party tomorrow night (link NSFW). I'm looking forward to having a bunch of girls over tomorrow night and just forgetting about the stress of this past week!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...