Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Card Swap

Back in my LiveJournal days, my friends and I used to swap Christmas cards. When I moved over to blog spot, I wasn't sure if things like that would still happen. Guess what I discovered? People still swap Christmas cards out in the blogosphere! I've decided to keep the tradition alive and attempt to swap cards with some of my readers! Here's the deal: If you would like to receive a Christmas card from me, email me at pinkpunch (at) gmail (dot) com with your name and address. Might be a good idea to remind me which blog you belong to as well. Sometime in December, you'll receive a card from yours truly!
I probably don't even have to point this out, but if you email me and I have no clue who you are, I'm not sending you a card, sorry.
I don't even know if I'll have any takers, considering not a lot of people read this blog, but kepe in mind that it's always nice to receive some snail mail!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...