6. Livejournal: I still have internet friends that post there, so I occasionally find myself wasting time reading stuff over there.
7. Looking for recipes: I get so caught up in reading recipes sometimes that an hour will pass before I remember that I only came on to check my email.
8. Gossip Blogs: Sites like Perez Hilton and Go Fug Yourself make for an entertaining read when you're bored. (I realize that I've posted at least three different versions of blogs on here. They're all very different to me and can't be counted as one.)
9. Quizzes: Mostly ones like this one on Ethan Allen, where it helps you to find your style. Try it!
10. Facebook Stalking: Not only have I resorted to playing stupid facebook games, but I also stalk people. It drives me nuts when I do this though, because whenever I have a stalking session, I find out more people that I went to high school with got engaged or got married or had a baby. NOT COOL.
In other news, we got the condo. Let the celebrating commence!