Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Some Things About Us...

I saw this over on Lau Reality and thought it was a great idea, so I decided to borrow it!
I wanted to do what Lauryn did and post the very first picture that I have of Stephen and I, but I don't have it on this computer. So instead, I'll share with you guys a picture from my friend's wedding.

What are your middle names?
William and Dorthea.

How long have you been together?
Since March 2008.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a week. We moved fast apparently.

Who asked out whom?
He asked me out.

What is your age difference?
11 months.

What is hardest for you as a couple?
Work schedule differences, especially near the beginning of our relationship. I typically worked 7am-5pm, while he worked 4pm-midnight. Our only day off together was on Sunday, so we didn't get to see much of each other.

Whose family do you see the most?
Mine. None of his family lives in Calgary.

Did you go to the same school?
We didn't.

Are you from the same hometown?
Nope! We weren't even born in the same country.

Who is the smart one?
I was the good student in school, but Stephen is definitely a very smart guy.

Who is the most sensitive?
Me. I'm overly emotional.

What is the furthest distance you've traveled as a couple?
To Victoria, BC.

Who has the craziest exes?
Stephen.

Who has the worst temper?
Not sure. Neither of us have lost it in front of the other, so it's hard to judge that.

Who does the cooking?
Stephen's the cook, I'm the baker.

Who is the neat freak?
Me, I suppose.

Who is more stubborn?
Stephen says it`s me, but I think we`re pretty even.

Where was your first date?
Stephen`s apartment, he cooked me the most amazing meal!

Who is more jealous?
Neither of us are particularly jealous.

Who eats more?
Stephen.

Who does the laundry?
I tell Stephen when it needs to be done, but we do it together. We don`t have in suite laundry, so I make him trek to the laundry room in the basement of the building with me.

Who drives when you're together?
Neither of us drive actually!

Who's better with the computer?
Stephen is.

Where do you eat out the most as a couple?
We like to try and eat at different places as often as we can, so there`s not one place in particular that stands out.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...