1. Play the piano: I can play the flute, but I have always wanted to know how to play the piano! I did teach myself how to play "Alouette" though.
2. Knit: I would love to be able to knit comfy scarves.
3. Cook: I can whip up a few basic things, but for the most part, I am a total mess when it comes to cooking a meal. I become an emotional mess, I kid you not. I can bake quite well though, so I don't understand why I lack cooking skills.
4. Speak French fluently: I took French in school, but it's just not the same as real life French. Maybe I just need to get myself over to France already and practice speaking the language. Because that makes the most sense.
5. Sew: I can't sew at all. When a button falls off, I make things up and pretend that I know how to sew it back on, but in reality, I have no idea what's going on.
6. Sing: It's a good thing you guys can't hear me sing, because I am awful! Doesn't stop me from doing it though.
7. Take pictures: Maybe I should get a camera first, the one on my cell phone just doesn't cut it.
8. Decorate Cakes: I'm not so bad at icing a cake and throwing some sprinkles on, but I'd love to know how to work with fondant and get all fancy with my decorating.
9. Draw: My mom's pretty artistic, so I have no idea how the artistic genes skipped me over entirely.
10. Not stress so much: So this doesn't really fit in with the rest, but it describes my life. I'm a big giant stress ball and need to learn to stop stressing so dang much! Mom and Stephen are trying to convince me to take up meditation or something.