Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I always forget how much I love Halloween. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's true. During the beginning of October when most people are starting to make plans to go out to a party or something, I'm always resigning myself to the fact that I'm just going to spend a quiet night in, most likely alone. Then it gets to be about two weeks before Halloween night and...I realize that I would much rather dress up and have a party. I do this every year, and I don't know why. Luckily this year, a few of my friends didn't have plans either and didn't have the desire to go out to a bar, so I'm hosting a fondue party. Yeah, I've never made fondue by the way. I suddenly find myself agreeing to make a cheese and chocolate fondue. Luckily I have some pretty awesome friends who will still love me even if I mess up the fondue. Since I left my costume to the last minute, I honestly have no idea what I'm going to be. Going out and buying a costume wasn't really in the budget, so I'll have to make do with what I've got. I went to a costume party last weekend (which is where this picture is from) and the costume didn't exactly work out. Maybe I'll put the tiara on again and tell people I'm Queen of Cupcakes. Or Queen of the Universe. I tell people that all the time anyway! I should really finish off my coffee and go clean my apartment...the day will pass by much faster than I want and before I know it, guests will be arriving! Have a safe and happy Halloween friends!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...