Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In

#148

1. It was a dark and stormy night, when I realized that I would much rather be in bed.

2. The library books are overdue, so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I realized that I had forgotten my cell phone. So I took the elevator back up to get it! Can't live without my cell phone.

4. Laying in my bunk bed during girls camp when I was 16, all that went through my head was...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... Cam is sleeping.

6. I hope my friends give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a meal of slow cooker chili with Stephen, tomorrow my plans include a Halloween fondue party and Sunday, I want to catch up on missed tv shows!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...