Sunday, October 11, 2009

Over the Top Award


I received my very first award from Holly over at Her Southern Heart!

To accept, I must answer the following questions, then pass on the love to 6 other bloggers.

1. Where is your cell phone: Right beside me.
2. Your hair: In a ponytail.
3. Your mother: At home.
4. Your father: At home.
5. Your favorite food: Perogies! And cupcakes!
6. Your dream from last night: Can't remember last night's dream.
7. Your favorite drink: White chocolate mocha.
8. Your dream/goal: To go to Paris!
9. What room are you in: The living room.
10. What is your hobby: I just took up cross stitching.
11. What is your fear: Ghosts. Which is completely irrational because I don't exactly believe in them.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Married and living in my first home!
13. Where were you last night: Having Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
14. Something you are not: A good cook.
15. Muffins: fresh out of the oven is best!
16. Wish List items.: A nice apartment.
17. Where did you grow up: Brampton, Ontario until I was 13, then Calgary, Alberta.
18. Last thing you did: Made some soup.
19. What are you wearing: Pajamas and my robe.
20. Your TV: is on The Simpsons.
21. Your pets: I don't have one.
22. Your friends: Are amazing!
23. Your life: is pretty much awesome!
24. Your mood: Tired, but content.
25. Missing someone: Yes.
26. Vehicle: City Transit.
27. Something your not wearing: Jewelry.
28. Your favorite store: Williams Sonoma.
29. Your favorite color: Pink.
30. When's the last time you laughed: A few minutes ago.
31. When's the last time you cried: Friday night.
32. Your best friend: Is too far away.
33. One place you go over and over: Work.
34. One person who emails me regularly: 20-something bloggers.
35. Favorite place to eat?: At home if Stephen is cooking!

Since I'm still new to blogging and making blogging friends....I'm only able to pass this award onto 3 people, but they are fabulous nonetheless!

2. Ashley @ {Let Go Laughing}
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...