Ten things I want, but can't afford:
1. An oversized mirror: I'm talking giant mirrors! I think they can make a room look so amazing! Too bad they're ridiculously expensive.
2. A couch: Such a simple desire, but the one we have now is awful. We might be getting one for Christmas though!
3. A new bag: Preferably Hermes. Enough Said.
4. Anything from Tiffany: Every time we walk past Holt Renfrew, I drag Stephen through the Tiffany department and gush over the jewelry. He knows that my dream engagement ring would be from there. (He also knows that I'd be just as happy if he proposed with a ring from Wal-Mart.)
5. Manolo Blahnik Shoes: I've loved Manolo's since before I watched Sex and the City. Everyone who knows me knows I'm dying to own a pair!
6. A House: (Not necessarily this one) Ever heard of fall nesting? Yeah, I've got it real bad. I want to move out of my apartment and decorate a house! It's ridiculous how bad I want this.
7. A gorgeous kitchen: (Again, not necessarily this one) I would love to design my own kitchen! This is the one room in the house that I would spend most of my time and energy planning and designing. With a baker and a chef living together, you know it would be one amazing kitchen! I would never leave it.
8. A trip to Paris: For as long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with all things french, and Paris is definitely included in that! There are pictures of Paris all over my apartment. I really hope that one day I can go.
9. A trip to New York: New York is a close second on my obsessions list. There are also pictures scattered around my apartment...one day I'll get there!
10. My own bakery: I'd love to one day be a good enough baker to open my own bakery...preferably one that specializes in cupcakes (as if you'd expect any less from me!) And holy heck is this one ever cute! It looks like this picture comes from Sugarbaby's Cupcake Boutique in Houston.