1. Every single one of The Real Housewives Shows: Slice just started showing the first season of New Jersey and Atlanta here in Canada, and I've fallen hard for these two shows. To the point where I actually get sad if I'm going to miss it, and seriously contemplate getting a DVR or whatever the heck it's called.
2. Ridiculous pop songs: I've got some embarrassing ones on my iPod, and I can't believe that I am going to admit this to people who read my blog, but here we go anyway:
-Heidi Montag: Body Language
-O-Town: Liquid Dreams
-Kim (of Reals Housewives of Atlanta fame): Tardy for the Party
There. I admitted it. Please tell me you'll still be my friend.
3. Ben and Jerry's ice cream: Specifically Half Baked and One Cheesecake Brownie. (I just went and checked out their website, I can't even find close to half the flavors the make in stores that I go to. Sad day.) Before I started dating Stephen, I would regularly tell people that Ben and Jerry are my boyfriends. Heck, I still tell people that. I have no shame.
4. Gossip Magazines: We all know the ones: Ok, Start, In Touch, Us Weekly. I love reading them all. Luckily I don't have to spend my money on them, my mom buys them and when she's through with them, I get them!
5. Trashy Reality Shows: Think along the lines of The Hills, Big Brother, The Real World, basically anything on MTV...
6. Family Channel shows: On occasion I have watched Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and Life with Derek. Again, please tell me you'll still be my friend.
7. Eating dinner in bed: Sometimes Stephen will cook a yummy meal, we'll turn on a movie and eat it in bed. Ah, bliss!
8. Dance Parties: When I'm home alone, I'll crank up the music and dance ridiculously. It feels so good. I also do it quite often while I'm baking, the two just seem to go together.
9. Licking the batter off the spoon: I bake all the freaking time, so I'm always doing this. I can't help it, it must be a disease or something.
10. Sleep: On my days off, I don't get out of bed before 11am unless absolutely necessary. Most days I sleep till noon. I love it.