Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guest Post: Crazy at 20...

I'm participating in my first ever 20-Something Blog Swap! I was partnered up with Jacquite over at Dream in the Air. She seems like a lot of fun and I'm always happy to be introduced to a new blogger! If you want to see my post, head on over and check it out! Read on for Jacquite's post...
----------

Crazy At 20...

And I don’t believe it’s going to change anytime soon.

I’ve come to accept the fact that I am the oddball in my group of friends. When I say that I’m the oddball, I mean that if you sat us down and wrote our traits, personality, habits down…I would be the one that sticks out the most.

My zodiac is Aquarius which by itself makes me an enigma. I’m a complicated individual and sometimes don’t even understand myself. I am friendly with more people than I can count on both hands and both feet but the number of people that I am loyal to can be counted on one hand. I have weird points of views on things and an eclectic sense of style.

When we go out, I’m always the life of the party but in all honesty I would prefer staying at home in front of the fireplace or TV with a book and ipod at night. Politics and things going on in the environment are more important to me than the latest fashion trend or the hottest artists out right now.

I’m a firm believer in “Do what makes you happy and don’t worry about what other’s say about you.” The way I live my life is solely driven by the desire to please myself….I cry but refuse to let anyone see my tears. I give the best advice (or so I’ve been told) but can’t take my own. I dance and sing to music that’s playing in my head but have the hardest time talking in front of a crowd. A typical college student can’t wait to get out of school but me? I love school! Any way that I can educate myself further is wonderful in my eyes. Knowledge is the fruit of all things, everyone should know that and believe it.

I guess what I’m saying is that my life so far has been filled with adventure and I know it’s going to continue. I’m only 20 years old and my rollercoaster ride has only just begun. Feel more than free to join me on it. Hop in, buckle up and prepare for things that may give us laughs, tears, and shocks because I’ve learned that in my life: ANYTHING is possible…the next 10 years will be QUITE a spectacle.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...