Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Eighteen

1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
A bakery, no contest. There’s even a store down the street from me that I would love to take over and turn into this bakery of mine. I am seriously in love with it.

2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
I’d be head baker at my very own bakery. I’d even wear a pink chef’s jacket.

3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
I’m having a hard time picking one. Maybe  a panda bear? I have no reason other than they’re cute.

4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
Maid service!! I hate cleaning with a passion. And I’ve even started hating doing the laundry, now that I have to drag it to the basement of my building. Please send me a maid?

5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Biting my nails. I especially do it when I’m anxious or nervous.

6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
Baking related items. I could blow all of my money on things to bake with.

7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
When I was a kid, I wanted to be on Uh Oh so bad!

8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
I would have wanted to be Vada in My Girl.

9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
1. Visit Paris.
2. Visit New York.
3. Meet my favorite blogger girls.
4. Own my own home.
5. Get married and start a family.

10.  Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
I’ve had many fantastic birthdays, but  the one that sticks out most is my 16th. I had a bunch of my friends over for a giant sleep over. So much fun!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...