Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Monthly Goal Challenge

goalsI was tagged by Jessy of  The Giant Typo to do the Monthly Goal Challenge:

“All you need to do is set 2 realistic goals you want to meet by the end of month, the goals can be anything, anything that will make you a better person or feel better about yourself and life! Once you've done so Tag 5 other friends and so on. Don't forget to Blog about your goal and if you accomplished it at the end of the month.”

Goal #1: Take a step back and focus on being more patient. This month (aside from this week) is going to be filled with long work days (10-11 hour days), and having been through it before, I know that I will quickly become run down and lose my patience. I want to focus on having a positive attitude not only around my nanny kids, but also when I’m at home with Stephen.

Goal #2: Throw Stephen and I a wicked awesome birthday party. In a couple of weeks, I’m throwing us a Mexican fiesta! I need some ideas though, and this is where you can help; naturally, we already have food planned out, but now we need everything else to fall into place. Feel free to leave links to your favorite party planning and related sites. I need ideas for games and decor!

I’m not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this on your own. Let me know if you do, I’ll come by and read your goals!

(Image found via we heart it.)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...