Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Number Sixteen

1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
Well, considering the fact that I’ve never been outside of Canada (except for the that one time I was born…), it would have to be Vancouver. My number one place to travel to (when time/money permits) is Paris.

2. Cats vs. Dogs.
Dogs. I have myself a bad case of puppy fever over here.

3. Do you believe in fate?
No. I believe that I can decide my own future.

4. Do you believe in karma?
Yes.

5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
Nope. Stephen says it’s just fine though.

6. Is love really all you need?
No. Love is fantastic, but it’s not going to pay the bills. Love just makes life a lot more enjoyable.

7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
I try not to buy into it. But then again, if I think about it too much, I’m going to freak myself the heck out.

8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
I’d distribute the money evenly between some charities that I believe in.

9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
This one is a tricky question for me. I was once very religious (Mormon), but had problems with the things I was being taught. I’ve since stopped going to church, but I still believe in God. We’ll leave it at that, so that this doesn’t turn into an essay.

10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?
I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...