Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Piece of Me

Apparently I’ve been lacking a little bit of inspiration for actual blog posts lately. Hopefully you guys will bear with me and not hate me for the filler posts.

This month....
I like: All of the reds, pinks and glittery hearts everywhere. It doesn’t really have anything to do with Valentine’s Day itself, reds and pinks are my favorite colors and glittery hearts make me happy!

I don't like: That it’s still cold. I’m dying for a good Chinook here.

I want you to know: That Friday was my birthday. I got to spend time with my lovely family, received some awesome gifts and went into a sugar coma. (I drank too much pop, had a Crave cupcake, and had cake and ice cream for dessert) It was the perfect birthday!

I’ve planned: A fiesta! The party is two weeks away, but I’m already excited for it! Just trying to gather recipes now…

I want to say to someone special: I dance like a fool to see you smile.

If you want to play along, check this post out.

Have a great week friends!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...