Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#17

1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.
Exciting. I could use some more money. More time to craft. More time to travel and so on and so forth.

2. How do you cure the hiccups?
I’ll either drink some water or just wait it out. My nanny kids are convinced that drinking water upside down will cure it. It’s always funny to watch!

3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?
Starbucks, ice cream and cheesy reality shows.

4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?
My number one travel destination is Paris. Not really exotic though. The most mundane place would be…Vancouver?
As long as I’m leaving my city, I don’t think any destination is mundane.

5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?
If every minute is planned, then I get stressed. I usually like to have  a plan for how my days are going to work out.

6. What are your favourite fabrics to wear?
Cotton, silk, lace, cashmere…as long as it’s not itchy, I’ll probably like it.

7. Do you sleep through the night?
Very rarely. I’m usually a light sleeper and wake up a billion times throughout the night.

8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?
I thought for sure I’d be an elementary school teacher by now. I’m currently a nanny, which is only similar because it involves working with younger children.

9. What has surprised you most about growing up?
That no matter how old you are, there are still people who act immature. I know people my age who still act like they’re in junior high.

10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Depends on the type of secret. If you tell me your pregnant but don’t want any of your friends to know, then I’m probably going to tell Stephen. He probably doesn’t know you and your friends anyway.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...