Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#117 at Roots and Rings

1. What did you do this weekend?
Friday night, my sister and I went to a game night at my friend’s house. Saturday night consisted of a double feature (The Help and Friends With Benefits). Sunday consisted of cleaning, prepping crockpot meals for the freezer and making homemade French bread.

2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
In between. I have a bad habit of biting my nails though, so my nails are usually on the shorter side.

3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
Looking for recipes and crafts. I’ve made plenty of both from the site!

4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
I think about half the time. It’s not exactly something I can control once I’m asleep!

5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve never really had truly memorable pizza. I do love making homemade pizza though!

6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Usually cereal or a bagel.

7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
Nope; I find them boring. I also hate when Twitter gets overrun by awards show tweets. I’m so thankful that Echofon has a mute function!

8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
I can whistle, snap and curl my tongue. I can’t bend down and touch my palms to the ground though!

9. What email service do you use?
Gmail.  I still have my hotmail account, but never log into it. I keep it around for MSN messenger, but I don’t even use that anymore.

10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Just about anything! Walking, hiking, picnics…I just love being outdoors.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...