Monday, February 13, 2012

February Photo a Day

Last year, I attempted to do the photo a day challenge, but failed miserably. I didn’t even complete a month! I didn’t think I wanted to try it again this year, but I found an app called Photo 365. I figured it would help me out if I used my phone to take my pictures (it’s always with me), and the app has a reminder function. I downloaded and started using it, but quickly found that some days, nothing photo worthy really happens. It was around this time that I started noticing the January Photo a Day challenge (started by Fat Mum Slim) floating around on Twitter. I didn’t really want to start part way through the month, so I decided to wait for February to start. Having this little list of inspiration has made a huge difference, and I haven’t missed taking a photo since I started on January 14th. I have missed two days of the February Photo a Day, but I just replaced them with other photos taken that day.

I won’t share every single picture I’ve taken since January 14th, but I thought I’d share my February photos. Depending on how well I keep up with this challenge (there should hopefully be a new list up every month), I’ll do a recap at the end of every month here on my blog!

Day 1

Day 1: Taken on my walk back from the park with Baby E.

Day 2

Day 2: One of my favorite onesies that E owns.

Day 3

Day 3: Those chubby baby hands kill me. So adorable.

Day 4

Day 4: This was a sneaky photo of a stranger. There was construction going on right outside my front door, so I sneakily took this picture from the door.

Day 5

Day 5: Even though this day was my birthday, I was wrapping up a gift for someone else.

Day 6: I forgot to take a picture of my dinner, but added in a picture of Baby E. I can’t share it here though!

Day 7

Day 7: A peek at my button collection.

Day 8

Day 8: The view of the sun outside my front door.

Day 9

Day 9: A crooked picture of my front door, which is on the right.

DAy 10

Day 10: A screenshot of the tweet that says it all.

Day 11

Day 11: Baby E makes me really happy! He’s got the best giggle ever.

DAy 12

Day 12: Inside my messy closet.

Day 13

Day 13: My kitchen is blue.

Are you participating in the February Photo a Day challenge? Have you ever done the 365 photo challenge? How did you do?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...