Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


1. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?
I love it. Even when I was single, I was never bitter about Valentine's Day. I suppose I'm a real girly girl in the sense that I love hearts, pink and red.

2. Are you in love?
Very much so.

3. What is your favorite love song?
I don't really have one. Stephen and I don't even have a song like most couples seem to. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy sappy lovey music.

4. Did your parents do anything for you on Valentine’s Day when you were a child?
Yes. They always left us little gifts of chocolate and a card, sometimes even a little gift like a stuffed animal, Valentine's socks, and even jewelry when we were older. Nothing expensive or over the top, but a little token to show us they love us.

5. What is your love language? (Click here if you want to take the quiz.)
I took this quiz ages ago, and found out my love language is touch. Makes sense, since I'm always touching Stephen in some way.

6. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Gifts? Dinner?
We really don't do much, since my birthday is so close (it was on the 5th). Despite that, we'll still do something small, like cook a nice dinner, or Stephen will buy me flowers.

7. What is your favorite flower?
Lilies.

8. What is your favorite love story? (Book and/or movie.)
Maybe The Notebook. Despite the fact that I love to watch/read romantic movies and books, I don't really have a clear favorite. My problem is I just love too many things!

9. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Or you have done for someone?
For our first date, Stephen made me a three course dinner. He set the table nicely and even lit some candles. It was perfect! He may not show it often, but he's a very romantic guy.

10. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
We met online. Some friends were signed up on a dating website and decided that I needed to join them. They made me a profile, and within a week, Stephen had found me and was sending me messages.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...