Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


0.01×10^2. What was your best/worst day in math class?
I swear that math is my arch nemesis, so pretty much every day was a bad day. I can't even name my best day.

20×10^-1. Who was your favorite/least favorite math teacher? Why?
I've never had a math teacher that I didn't like, but my favorite would have to be my tenth and eleventh grade teacher Ms. Dressler. She made math bearable!

3×10^0. Is it okay to be bad at math if English is more your thing?
Yes, provided you at least gave math your best shot. I'm definitely more of an arts/languages type person, so I would definitely agree with this statement.

0.4×10^1. How does this video make you feel?
It's a joke, right? As much as I can't stand math, I realize the importance of it.

500×10^-2. What do you like/not like about math?
I hate everything about it. Anything involving numbers is the bane of my existence.

0.006×10^3. What makes someone a nerd?
I think I get nerds and geeks mixed up all the time, so I'm not sure I know the answer to this question.

7×10^0. Who is the nerdiest person you know?
None of my friends are truly nerdy, but I tease Stephen occasionally for being a nerd.

80×10^-1. What is the nerdiest thing you’ve ever done?
I once contemplated joining the science Olympics team in junior high. I even went to one meeting, but realized it wasn't for me.

0.9×10^1. Do you think GraphJam is funny?
I've never heard about it until now, but I do find it funny.

10×10^1. Have you ever used math outside of school?
Of course. Not the more advanced math we learned later in my school years, but I use basic math all the time.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...