1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
I could care less about it either way. I do get a little bit curious halfway through the day, whether or not the groundhog saw its shadow.
2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
I don’t paint my fingernails. I chip them so badly, that they never stay looking nice for more than a few hours. It’s not worth the hassle to me.
3. Do you like riddles?
If I can solve them, then I like them.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
I don’t quite remember, but I’m sure I thought 40ish was old. Now, I think 90 is old.
5. Do you wish on stars?
I have to admit that I occasionally do. I’m cheesy like that.
6. Do you recycle?
Since the curbside recycling program was introduced, we’ve always lived in apartments/condos where there was no recycling. We finally live in a place where there is recycling pickup, but we haven’t gotten into the groove of recycling. I blame it on the fact that we didn’t even have garbage keys for a month, so we had to store garbage in our garage. With the move and Christmas, that produced a ton of garbage, so we’re still trying to take it out. I think that once we finally get our garage cleared of garbage (it’s mostly boxes, nothing that smells), we’ll get the recycling situation sorted out.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
I’m going to say 6. I’ve come a long way since moving out a few years ago, but I still have a lot to learn.
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I don’t color my hair. I have dyed it, I think twice, but I never kept up with it.
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
Probably a 7. I’m sure I could be a lot better.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
b)My sister Jessica
d)My boss’ friend (she was looking for babysitting)