Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bridesmaids

I’m working on an end of the year recap, but (like everything in my life right now) it’s taking longer than expected. I usually like to have these posts up right at the beginning of January, but I’ve found myself with very little time lately.

Today, I have a random day off. Ok, maybe not so random; Baby E is turning one today and his parents wanted to be home with him. I’m putting this day to good use though and going bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister and the rest of the bridesmaids. Please keep your fingers crossed that we find something awesome and affordable! There were rumors that we’d be coming back to my place afterward for a Jersey Shore party. I hate to admit it, but Jersey Shore is a total guilty pleasure of mine.

This post is being kept short and sweet because I’ve got a million and one things to do before heading off to meet the bridesmaids. What are you up to on this beautiful Thursday? Back at work? Day off? Please tell!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...