Friday, January 13, 2012

7 Quick Takes (Vol 65)

1. As you may have noticed, it’s been rather quiet on my blog this week. I’m having a hard time getting back into the groove of blogging. I miss it though, so I do want to come back and post more.

2. I think the fact that I worked very few hours this week didn’t help my blogging schedule. Baby E’s grandma was in town, so I only worked about 4 hours a day. I’m used to blogging during Baby E’s morning nap, but didn’t get that time this week. I think I may need to rethink the time that I use to blog.

3. Stephen had an awful toothache this week, which lead to an appointment to get it pulled (it was a wisdom tooth). I was all prepared to hang out in the waiting room for ages, then struggle to get a drugged up Stephen home by myself. Turns out, it took less than half an hour from the time we showed up until the time we walked out the door, and he doesn’t seem to have much pain at all! Guess I didn’t need to go buy all that soup, popsicles and ice cream.

4. My youngest sister moved in last weekend. So far, it’s been rather uneventful, but I do have to admit that it’s been kind of nice having another person around that cleans up a bit! It’s nice having the company as well.

5. Tomorrow, Stephen and I are taking our Little Brother to some sort of indoor playground. It should be fun for LB, but I’m just a tad disappointed that we can’t join him in the fun.

6. Tomorrow evening, we’ll be babysitting our niece and nephew. I just hope they’re still awake when we get there, so that we can play for a bit! If I’m babysitting for free, I want to at least see these guys.

7. Next week, I’m finally back to my normal work hours. It’ll be nice to be making normal money again, because things were getting tight around here! I’m hoping next week also brings back my normal blogging schedule.

What are your plans for the weekend?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...