Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-In

#143

1. One week ago I was also filling out this meme.

2. I used to play the most ridiculous games when I was young.

3. Mama told me that I better bake my father some brownies or else!

4. We're going to keep that just between you and me.

5. Take your time and read the directions carefully, or you could forget the eggs.

6. Friday will pass, and it will finally be Saturday!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sweet and sour chicken cooked by yours truly, tomorrow my plans include doing the Light the Night Walk, plus a game night and Sunday, I want to go to the movies!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray game night! As soon as I clicked onto your blog, I started craving cupcakes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday Angela!

    ohhh thanks for the reminder :) I actually do need some eggs :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...