Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-In

#142

1. My car is non-existent, I don't drive.

2.A trip to the library is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to be going quite well.

4. My bedroom is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened in my dreams this morning is absolutely ridiculous.

6. Getting what I want is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night in with Stephen, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to bake some bread!

3 comments:

  1. Libraries = <3

    I love the smells, and the setup, and the quiet atmosphere. I can spend hours in my library. And all the books! It's paradise.

    I'm glad things are going well for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love libraries! YUMMY! I hope you got a chance to bake some of that bread! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend ages in the library....and mine is 5 floors, so some days I do spend ages in there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...