Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yogurt Love!

I love yogurt. Always have, always will. I've grown up on the typical Canadian yogurt and have never had a problem with it. I especially love vanilla bean. I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about Greek yogurt, so I decided to take a look for it at Safeway today. The only other yogurt I found (other than the regular stuff) is Liberte Mediterranee Yogourt. I picked up a tub of lemon flavored yogurt.
Ok, hello! I am in love with this stuff! It's so thick and creamy, each spoonful is like a party in my mouth! The website is says the recipe is based on one used in the Greek Islands, and since I've never been myself, I'll accept that. Best part? It's Canadian made! There's a good chance I'll never go back to regular yogurt again. Now I just need to convince my boyfriend that spending more money on a smaller container of yogurt is definitely worth every penny. I'll convert him, don't you worry. My Safeway only carrieds three flavors, so I'm going to have to check Superstore out and hope they have a larger selection.
So there you have it, an entire post dedicated to my new found love of greek style yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE greek yogurt! best thing ever! and not as sweet as regular. mmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is the best thing ever! I had to restrain myself from eating the entire container...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...