Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I'm sorry that all of my posts lately have been ToT's. I've been in some sort of weird funk lately, that I believe had to do with the winter weather. Now that there's a lot more sunshine, and the weather has been warmer, I've been feeling more like my normal self. Hopefully that means more blogging in the near future!


1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
I think it's lame. The Facebook/all other social media jokes are over played and boring.

2. Do you like birds?
They're ok. I'm not a fan of Magpies and Crows though, they're just loud and annoying. While I don't mind birds, I'm not interested in having one as a pet.

3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
Every day. I'm the worst at doing my own hair.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I used to think I did, but I'm not so sure anymore. Though I do have to admit that the first time I saw Stephen, I knew there was something pretty special about him.

5. What is your favorite appetizer?
Nachos. Or spinach dip. Or potato wedges. Or all the food, really.

6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
I don't wear heels, so I don't have a favorite brand.

7. Are you a picky eater?
I like to think I'm not, but I don't eat any seafood. I think everyone's a bit picky, really.

8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about?
Nope. I like what everyone else seems to like. Although Full House and Who's the Boss have become favorites once again. It's on every morning, while at work!

9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
No tea. I used to like hot tea, but when I started drinking strong coffee, I lost my love for tea. I haven't liked iced tea since I was a kid.

10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
I still haven't read The Hunger Games.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...