Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lately...

Just a quick little update for you guys...
My laptop randomly decided to quit workingthis week, so I don't have much access to a computer, other than on my phone. Luckily, my nanny family lets me use their tablet, so I am still able to read a few blogs during nap time. My only complaint is that I have to read blogs in Google Reader, and not with the Google Next button, which I've come to love. Google Reader is just so plain!
Stephen and I had been talking about getting me a better laptop in the next few months, so he went ahead and surprised me by ordering me a new one while I was sleeping. He's a keeper.

I can't rember if I talked about it here yet, but I've started my nanny share. It's going well, and the extra money is always nice. The warm weather we've had lately meand that we've been spending a lot of time at the park. I can't even tell you how nice it is to get out of the house and meet new people.

There won't be any new blog posts from me until the new laptop shows up. When it comes in, I do believe I owe you guys a post about my anniversary present. It's a good one, trust me.

Tell me, how have you been? What's new in your life?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...