Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


1. Do you prefer fabric or plastic plasters? (or Band-Aids if American)
Plastic. I don't know if it's just me, but when I wear the fabric ones, I seem to get them all dirty and gross.

2. Do you prefer gel pens, biro or fine liners for everyday writing?
Fine liners. Sharpie pens are my favorite at the moment.

3. Do you have a fear or needles/dentists/blood (if all three, which is the worst) and is there a story behind it?
I get a bit anxious at the thought of needles, but nothing too bad. As for blood, too much of it icks me out, but as a nanny, it's just a natural part of my job. Dentists though, well, they give me major anxiety. No story behind the reason why, they just do.

4. Do you like jelly? Do you eat it at any time other than when poorly?
Jelly, as in Jell-O? I rarely eat it. I don't find anything wrong with it; it just doesn't excite me. I also don't eat it when sick. Just chicken noodle soup for me!

5. What are your Easter traditions? (if not Christian, insert your own meaningful festival here and tell us about that instead)
Other than the family getting together and having a turkey dinner, we don't have any. As kids, we did wake up to find Easter baskets filled with chocolate and a small gift. I can't wait to have my own kids to start our own Easter traditions!

6. What’s your favourite book that you have read so far this year?
I am seriously slacking when it comes to reading; I've only read Bossypants by Tina Fey. I plan to remedy that soon and start reading more. I miss it.

7. Do you have any magazine subscriptions or recommendations that we should know about?
I've never really been one to have a magazine subscription. I did subscribe to Martha Stewart for a little while though!

8. Favourite etsy store (if you know the owner IRL, also include your favourite that you didn’t originally know IRL)?
I browse Etsy every so often, but don't have a favorite store. I did recently buy some washi tape from here though.

9. If you had play money (£100/$150) that could only be used on shoes, what shoes would you buy?
I need a new pair of every day runners. Not sure what brand I would buy, just whatever catches my eye.

10. If you were going pet shopping tomorrow, what would you choose?
A dog. I've been wanting a dog for so long that it's driving me crazy. We're not allowed to have pets in our townhouse though, so I'll have to wait a few more years.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...