Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Another Friday, another fill-in:

1. He was a heart breaker.

2. Late night ice cream runs with my friends is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend lives entirely too far away from me.

4. I want to spend all of my money at Wilton, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving. This is something we had an in depth dinner discussion about last night. I'm always amazed at the things my friends are thinking!

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Stephen.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Edmonton and seeing a movie, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the Wilton store and a big family dinner, and Sunday, I want to enjoy brunch with Stephen's family!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight Stephen and I are making a 4 hour trip (ugh, greyhound) to Edmonton. I finally get to meet his mom! She was living in South Carolina for most of our relationship, but in the past couple of months moved to Edmonton. We're finally getting the chance to go and visit her. This may sound silly, but I'm entirely too nervous. I always get that way when I'm meeting new people, so I suppose that's just normal. We've got a pretty full weekend planned, so it should be a good one. I'm starting to feel a cold coming on though....I hope I can make it through the weekend without being too sick. I've worked entirely too hard the past two weeks, so the moment that I finally slow down, my body protests and gets sick. Thaaanks!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...